Monday, November 20, 2006

Harry n Cho .. Kisses

Oh my god THEY ARE KISSING! I think would be a really good kisser!!
Hope the kiss scene is in the teaser trailer, or at least Harry & Cho moving toward each other.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I can't wait the film, I cant wait to see all the new characters, but mainly its all about the kiss! :">
You can watch the video here courtesy of RG.Net

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah...gambar mesum...:p

Unknown said...

pelem harry potter tuh.. bukan mesum ... ;)

Spedaman said...

wuiiiih sluuurp :p

Rofiul Hadi said...

duuuh.. serem amat sih gambarnya...
no comment ah *ups ini emgnya bukan kome yah?* :)

Unknown said...

serem pegimana?? dasar.. ippen :p

Er Maya said...

Harry khan udah akil baligh tuh..biarpun masih pakek kacamata culunnya..tapi rambut udah disisir ke depan jadi kelaiatan lebih macho..:)

Anonymous said...

Wah, jadi pengen nih, ciuman yuk, mau nggak lan...:p