A Fairy Dream
In the meadow behind the house, where the flower were nodding in the breeze . I dreamed a dream of a fairies
An I watched them playing in the treesSoft foot-falls on the fatrh as all gathered around to see....
She trods lighty with her daisy gown, rustling softly as a breath of wind. the Queen of daisies is in the meadow of dreams.
And the fairies sang their fairy songs, and I dreamed of unicorns flying through the tress. And the night whispered gently : Believe! Believe!
Camomile..
She trods lighty with her daisy gown, rustling softly as a breath of wind. the Queen of daisies is in the meadow of dreams.
And the fairies sang their fairy songs, and I dreamed of unicorns flying through the tress. And the night whispered gently : Believe! Believe!
Camomile..


1 comment:
Bagus banget blognya. aku sempat tertegun memandangnya.
Abdul...
www.cakhopang2008.blogspot.com
email: aghfa2004@yahoo.com
Post a Comment